Marine dad makes daughter's Disneyland wish come true
A little girl's special wish to Snow White made for a magical reunion at Disneyland recently.
Four-year-old Alyssa Brown stopped at Snow White's wishing well while visiting the park from San Diego.
She covered her eyes and told Snow White, "I wish with all my heart that my daddy would come home." Alyssa's dad is a Marine stationed in Afghanistan.
It was a pretty powerful wish. When Alyssa opened her eyes, her dad was right there.
The surprise quickly turned into very tight hugs and kisses.
Disneyland is owned by the Walt Disney Company, the parent company of ABC7.
children, parenting, disneyland, southern california, afghanistan, marines, military, watercooler
- SF marks 108th anniversary of the 1906 earthquake 22 min ago
- Body found on Mt. Tam believed to be missing hiker
- Doctors: 10-month-old girl won't survive abuse injuries
- Investigators conduct tests with FedEx truck, bus
- One fatally shot in apparent burglary in Richmond 51 min ago
- Good Samaritan helps save lives in North Bay fire
- 6 Nepalese guides dead, 9 missing in Mount Everest avalanche
- Sharks beat Kings 6-3 in Game 1
- Cal/OSHA fines BART $210,000 in 2013 fatal accident
- Firework thrown into bleachers during Giants game
- Infant boy left alone in car all day in San Jose dies
- New assisted living rent law isn't retroactive
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- roundup: DUI crash; Antioch teen killed