Marine dad makes daughter's Disneyland wish come true
A little girl's special wish to Snow White made for a magical reunion at Disneyland recently.
Four-year-old Alyssa Brown stopped at Snow White's wishing well while visiting the park from San Diego.
She covered her eyes and told Snow White, "I wish with all my heart that my daddy would come home." Alyssa's dad is a Marine stationed in Afghanistan.
It was a pretty powerful wish. When Alyssa opened her eyes, her dad was right there.
The surprise quickly turned into very tight hugs and kisses.
Disneyland is owned by the Walt Disney Company, the parent company of ABC7.
children, parenting, disneyland, southern california, afghanistan, marines, military, watercooler
- Frigid Bay Area temperatures take deadly turn 3 min ago
- 18 LA sheriff's deputies face criminal charges
- Man held in N. Korea say statement was coerced
- Judge to determine if Oikos shooter fit to stand trial
- Female teacher arrested for sexually abusing student
- As student, Obama drew inspiration from Mandela
- Police seeking man who went missing from care home
- NTSB to highlight 'over-reliance' during Asiana hearings
- Little girl writes letter to store after breaking ornament
- Winter Spare the Air called through Tuesday
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- abcnews: Newlyweds accused in thrill-kill murder
- roundup: Rising tides; Teen shot in SF
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos