Marine dad makes daughter's Disneyland wish come true
A little girl's special wish to Snow White made for a magical reunion at Disneyland recently.
Four-year-old Alyssa Brown stopped at Snow White's wishing well while visiting the park from San Diego.
She covered her eyes and told Snow White, "I wish with all my heart that my daddy would come home." Alyssa's dad is a Marine stationed in Afghanistan.
It was a pretty powerful wish. When Alyssa opened her eyes, her dad was right there.
The surprise quickly turned into very tight hugs and kisses.
Disneyland is owned by the Walt Disney Company, the parent company of ABC7.
children, parenting, disneyland, southern california, afghanistan, marines, military, watercooler
- 5-alarm fire destroys SF building under construction 3 min ago
- Lawmakers call for changes after refinery acid spill 52 min ago
- San Jose police officer facing sexual assault charges
- Feinstein: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Family mourns young woman killed by tree
- High speed chase ends in crash in Richmond
- Balboa Park BART station reopens after fatality
- Pedestrian hit by car in downtown San Francisco crosswalk
- Lanes reopen on NB I-880 after Major-injury crash
- Jayden Amys wins San Jose Future Chefs Challenge 2 min ago
- Pharmacist prescribes anti-monster spray for child
- roundup: Bay Area winds; Great Highway closure
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
- Lawmakers call for changes after refinery...
52 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos