Couple celebrates 75 years of marital bliss
A Michigan couple recently celebrated 75 years of marital bliss. Walter and Eva Greenwood, both 93 years old, marked their diamond anniversary by renewing their vows.
They met during a YMCA dance and had a courthouse wedding a short time later.
Three great-grandchildren and 75 years later, they've still have never had a serious argument and they live in the same house they built 60 years ago.
Eva says Walter always makes her feel special.
Walter says he always gets in the last words -- they're "yes dear."
weddings, seniors, watercooler
- 1 dead, 2 injured in Redwood City boating accident
- Mother, child killed in San Francisco fire
- San Francisco officials plan to crack down on "420"
- SF Chinese community faces fallout from Yee arrest
- Fatal accident on Almaden Expressway in San Jose 40 min ago
- Possible explosive prompts evacuations in Solvang
- Firetruck rams California eatery; 15 injured
- BART unveils new train car design in SF
- Man accused of killing Sierra LaMar appears in court
- VIDEO: Man kicked in head taking selfie in...
- Angels beat A's 5-4 on Iannetta's HR in 12th
- Photos: The 10 worst jobs for 2014
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- roundup: Hammer beating; SF "420" crackdown