Man in Great Britain writes resignation on cake
LONDON (KGO) -- A man in Great Britain found a sweet way to tell his boss that he was quitting his job and pursuing his dream.
Chris Holmes sent his resignation to officials at London's Stansted Airport on a cake, one that he made and iced himself. You see, Chris' dream job wasn't his position as an airport border agent, but running his own cake business.
He's now living his dream as "Mr. Cake!" That's the name of his business.
london, food, jobs, watercooler
- 5-alarm fire destroys SF building under construction
- Lawmakers call for changes after refinery acid spill
- San Jose police officer facing rape charges
- Feinstein: CIA improperly searched computer network
- 49ers acquire Jonathan Martin from Dolphins
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- Two students arrested for making dog drink beer
- Pedestrian hit by car in downtown San Francisco crosswalk
- Pavelski scores twice as Sharks beat Leafs 6-2
- Warriors whip Mavs 108-85 for 5th straight win
- Pharmacist prescribes anti-monster spray for child
- roundup: Bay Area winds; Great Highway closure
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos