Dancing traffic cop entertains Thai drivers
Commuting is a hassle, but a volunteer traffic cop in Thailand is doing his best to entertain weary drivers.
Every morning for the past three years, 48-year-old Prapan Chaiyawong has danced his way through the busy commute. He spends more than an hour each day directing traffic, copying the moves of his favorite entertainers, like Michael Jackson.
After he's done, he goes to work at this real job as a construction worker.
He says he does it because he likes to put smiles on people's faces.
traffic, driving, watercooler
- Only On 7: In-depth look into the life of drug dealers
- Child support helpline takes callers to sex hotline
- Driver arrested for DUI after fiery I-580 crash
- Police interview potential victims of Livermore golf pro
- Budget approved but no peace: Boehner raps right
- VIRAL VIDEO: Teen sings 'Blue Christmas'...
- Arrests made in "thrill kill" of 7-11 clerk in Milpitas
- Startup sells insurance based on how much you drive
- Tracking the flu -- there's an app for that!
- Federal mediator sitting down with BART, unions
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- Winter Spare the Air called through Friday
- roundup: High-speed chase; Vallejo homicides
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday