Dancing traffic cop entertains Thai drivers
Commuting is a hassle, but a volunteer traffic cop in Thailand is doing his best to entertain weary drivers.
Every morning for the past three years, 48-year-old Prapan Chaiyawong has danced his way through the busy commute. He spends more than an hour each day directing traffic, copying the moves of his favorite entertainers, like Michael Jackson.
After he's done, he goes to work at this real job as a construction worker.
He says he does it because he likes to put smiles on people's faces.
traffic, driving, watercooler
- 5-alarm fire destroys SF building under construction 50 min ago
- Lawmakers call for changes after refinery acid spill
- San Jose police officer facing rape charges
- Feinstein: CIA improperly searched computer network
- 49ers acquire Jonathan Martin from Dolphins
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- Two students arrested for making dog drink beer
- Pedestrian hit by car in downtown San Francisco crosswalk
- Pavelski scores twice as Sharks beat Leafs 6-2
- Warriors whip Mavs 108-85 for 5th straight win 54 min ago
- Pharmacist prescribes anti-monster spray for child
- roundup: Bay Area winds; Great Highway closure
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos