Dancing traffic cop entertains Thai drivers
Commuting is a hassle, but a volunteer traffic cop in Thailand is doing his best to entertain weary drivers.
Every morning for the past three years, 48-year-old Prapan Chaiyawong has danced his way through the busy commute. He spends more than an hour each day directing traffic, copying the moves of his favorite entertainers, like Michael Jackson.
After he's done, he goes to work at this real job as a construction worker.
He says he does it because he likes to put smiles on people's faces.
traffic, driving, watercooler
- One dead, another critical in San Francisco fire
- Police arrest suspect accused of setting fire to station
- Police search for men over attempted bank robbery
- Teen girl found in Berkeley says she was kidnapped
- BART unveils new train car design in SF
- Woman struck by cab in downtown San Francisco 35 min ago
- 2 people shot at Richmond strip mall
- Martinez parents struggle to stay at baby son's side
- Florida school board member wants parent dress code
- SF leaders to announce plan to deal with "420" events
- Woman attempting run from San Francisco to New York 2 min ago
- VIRAL VIDEO: "World's toughest job" interview
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
- roundup: Fatal house fire in SF; Oakland shooting 58 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos