Rare two-faced kitten born in Oregon
AMITY, Ore. (KGO) -- A family in Oregon got quite a shock after their cat gave birth -- one of the kittens was born with two faces!
Little Deucy was born Tuesday morning. And despite her unusual appearance, she's perfectly healthy.
Cats with the rare congenital disorder are known as "Janus cats."
The animal was rejected by its mother, so the family is feeding her formula via syringe. They say Deucy is eating well.
animal, animals in peril, watercooler
- Mold forces firefighters to evacuate TI firehouse
- UC system issues new policy to handle sexual assaults
- Husband arrested in cold case murder of SJ woman
- Cyberbullying bill responds to Audrie Pott's suicide
- 10-year-old San Leandro boy found safe
- Malaysia loses contact with plane carrying 239
- Salesforce celebrates birthday with fundraiser party
- Oakland school locked down after report of assault
- Little girl donates hair to cancer patients
- Three-year-old boy thrown from fire in Hayward
- Homeowners blame Caltrain for rising flood insurance
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills Livermore HS
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- roundup: Embassy Suites body; SJ home fire
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos