Google interns are raking in the dough
The new movie "The Internship" is about life as a Google intern. The movie is about two middle-aged guys who weasel their way into becoming summer interns at Google.
But life for real Google interns may surprise you.
It turns out Google interns may be making more money than a lot of people do. Interns earn as much as $20,000 for the summer. That works out to be as much as $6,700 per month.
google, movies, watercooler
- Wounded police officer back in surgery 51 min ago
- Amber Alert canceled for child from Long Beach
- Officials investigating acid spill at Tesoro refinery
- Conn. shooter's dad: 'You can't get any more evil'
- Drought prompts officials to release water in Delta
- Tuolumne County man found guilty in I-580 shooting
- Petaluma foster home in danger of closing 5 min ago
- 6.9 earthquake rattles Northern California
- Man gets prison time in laser-pointer case
- Bill introduced to have utilities develop security plan
- Petaluma police searching for suspected drive-thru thief
- Warriors give Oakland High School students 3D printer 5 min ago
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
- roundup: Tesoro chemical spill; SOMA fire 52 min ago