Giants pitcher Sergio Romo gets ice cream flavor
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- San Francisco Giants pitcher Sergio Romo wants to raise money for immigration reform and he's doing it through his own ice cream flavor.
The flavor is called Sergio Romo's Mexican Chocolate and comes with the tag line, "It Only Tastes Illegal." It's made by the Bay Area creamery Three Twins Ice Cream.
The tag line is a play on the t-shirt Romo wore at the Giants' World Series parade last year.
san francisco giants, immigration, food, watercooler
- Three-year-old boy thrown from fire in Hayward 53 min ago
- Albertsons parent Cerberus to buy Safeway
- Peninsula cold case murders linked to Reno killing
- 7 On Your Side: The dark side of green lighting
- Fire that injured 2 under investigation in SJ 44 min ago
- Blind man survives getting run over by train 20 min ago
- Water pours from top of San Francisco high-rise 6 min ago
- Accident cleared from EB lanes of the Bay Bridge
- Cyberbullying bill responds to Audrie Pott's suicide 32 min ago
- Batkid was scheduled to appear at Oscars
- Lonely Michigan boy gets surprise party on GMA 13 min ago
- Wheel of Fortune is coming to Northern California!
- roundup: Cal housing vote; Candlestick soccer
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- Blind man survives getting run over by train
20 min ago