Giants pitcher Sergio Romo gets ice cream flavor
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- San Francisco Giants pitcher Sergio Romo wants to raise money for immigration reform and he's doing it through his own ice cream flavor.
The flavor is called Sergio Romo's Mexican Chocolate and comes with the tag line, "It Only Tastes Illegal." It's made by the Bay Area creamery Three Twins Ice Cream.
The tag line is a play on the t-shirt Romo wore at the Giants' World Series parade last year.
san francisco giants, immigration, food, watercooler
- Fatal crash closes WB I-580 lanes in Livermore 41 min ago
- Antioch man arrested after wild, high-speed chase 43 min ago
- Record streak continues for Winter Spare the Air Alerts
- Consumer Reports puts AA batteries to the test
- Federal mediator sitting down with BART, unions 11 min ago
- San Jose fire crews battle one-alarm house fire
- 32 students participating in 'shop with a cop' event
- Gridlock in the Senate, progress in the House
- OTRC: Golden Globes 2014: Full list of nominations 19 min ago
- Toys for Tots donations really low this year
- Teen given probation in DUI crash that killed four
- Winter Spare the Air called through Thursday
- roundup: Robbery suspect shot; BART dispute
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- Federal mediator sitting down with BART,...
11 min ago
- Inside look at SF Ballet's 'Nutcracker'
38 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos