Denver man uses over 8,000 Post-it Notes to propose
DENVER (KGO) -- Creativity doesn't always work when it comes to marriage proposals, but one man's gesture really "stuck."
A Denver man popped the question, by sticking more than 8,000 post-it notes on the walls of his girlfriend's apartment.
The guy's mother sent photos to a local television station, including a photo of her son holding a piece of paper that said "I asked," and his bride-to-be holding a sign that said, "I said yes!"
marriage, social media, watercooler
- 5-alarm fire burning at building near China Basin 2 min ago
- San Jose police officer facing sexual assault charges
- Feinstein: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Officials investigating acid spill at Tesoro refinery
- Family mourns young woman killed by tree
- High speed chase ends in crash in Richmond
- Major BART delays due to Balboa Park station incident 40 min ago
- Pedestrian hit by car in downtown San Francisco crosswalk
- Lanes reopen on NB I-880 after Major-injury crash
- Report: CVS could face $29M fine for painkillers
- Portland family calls 911 about angry cat
- Pharmacist prescribes anti-monster spray for child
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos