Man proposes on a JetBlue flight out of SFO
SAN FRANCISCO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (KGO) -- A Bay Area man pulled off the ultimate marriage proposal after a popular airline agreed to play along.
Adam from San Francisco asked JetBlue to play a proposal video for his girlfriend Taryn during a flight from San Francisco to Long Beach two days ago. The airline agreed and played Adam's video on all 150 TVs. Once the video ended, Adam got down on one knee and proposed, then came the tears of joy and a yes. Passengers cheered and the flight attendants handed out cake pops to celebrate.
The surprise continued once they landed. The happy couple was greeted with champagne, cake and happy cheers from the JetBlue staff.
marriage, san francisco international airport, watercooler
- Wounded San Francisco police officer back in surgery 18 min ago
- Amber Alert canceled for child from Long Beach
- Officials investigating acid spill at Tesoro refinery 33 min ago
- Conn. shooter's dad: 'You can't get any more evil' 46 min ago
- Drought prompts officials to release water in Delta
- Tuolumne County man found guilty in I-580 shooting
- 6.9 earthquake rattles Northern California
- Man gets prison time in laser-pointer case
- Bill introduced to have utilities develop security plan
- Local entrepreneur facing domestic violence charges
- Petaluma police searching for suspected drive-thru thief
- Stolen EBMUD truck found in Castro Valley
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
- roundup: Fremont fires; Crash victim ID'd
- Officials investigating acid spill at...
33 min ago