Man proposes on a JetBlue flight out of SFO
SAN FRANCISCO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (KGO) -- A Bay Area man pulled off the ultimate marriage proposal after a popular airline agreed to play along.
Adam from San Francisco asked JetBlue to play a proposal video for his girlfriend Taryn during a flight from San Francisco to Long Beach two days ago. The airline agreed and played Adam's video on all 150 TVs. Once the video ended, Adam got down on one knee and proposed, then came the tears of joy and a yes. Passengers cheered and the flight attendants handed out cake pops to celebrate.
The surprise continued once they landed. The happy couple was greeted with champagne, cake and happy cheers from the JetBlue staff.
marriage, san francisco international airport, watercooler
- Target apologizes after massive data breach
- Deputy saves man after crash in Oakland
- Consumer Reports tests handheld gaming devices
- Journals show students' despair, hope
- CPUC considering fine against PG&E for faulty pipeline
- BART board approves contract with AFSCME
- Bus with 8 kids involved in crash in Livermore
- Family holds prayer vigil for girl on life support
- Honda tops insurance industry safety list
- DEA wages war on synthetic drugs sold on Internet
- abcnews: Justin Bieber says 'I'm Retiring' from music
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Foreclosure program; Plastic water bottle ban
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos