Man claims new chocolate can help you lose weight
LONDON (KGO) -- A chocolatier in London says he has created a type of chocolate that is not only tasty, but can also help you lose weight.
Aneesh Popat came up with the recipe and sells the chocolates online. He uses flavor-infused water and cocoa. No butter or cream.
The truffle comes in at about 20 calories. Compare that to a Hershey's bar that weighs in at 210 calories.
A box of six truffles sells for about $13. But it also requires a hefty shipping charge.
london, weight loss, food, obesity, fitness, watercooler
- Husband arrested in cold case murder of SJ woman
- Three-year-old boy thrown from fire in Hayward
- Cyberbullying bill responds to Audrie Pott's suicide
- East Palo Alto school introduces girls to aviation
- Salesforce celebrates birthday with fundraiser party
- Private school in Oakland on lockdown after assault
- Little girl donates hair to cancer patients 32 min ago
- Blind man survives getting run over by train
- Homeowners blame Caltrain for rising flood insurance 17 min ago
- Bay Area Rosie the Riveters to meet Joe Biden in DC 53 min ago
- FREE STUFF: Sour Flour; Kevel Fly Ties
- Wheel of Fortune is coming to Northern California!
- roundup: Embassy Suites body; SJ home fire
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
42 min ago