Man claims new chocolate can help you lose weight
LONDON (KGO) -- A chocolatier in London says he has created a type of chocolate that is not only tasty, but can also help you lose weight.
Aneesh Popat came up with the recipe and sells the chocolates online. He uses flavor-infused water and cocoa. No butter or cream.
The truffle comes in at about 20 calories. Compare that to a Hershey's bar that weighs in at 210 calories.
A box of six truffles sells for about $13. But it also requires a hefty shipping charge.
london, weight loss, food, obesity, fitness, watercooler
- BART train brake problem prompts evacuations
- Bail for suspect in PS4 robbery in SF set at $5M
- Bay Area braces for chilly weather as cold snap hits
- Third day ends without finding missing SJ CEO
- Newtown 911 calls show calm response to shooting
- 3 Good Samaritans honored for Alameda water rescue
- Milpitas police investigate possible kidnapping 3 min ago
- Sketch released of suspect in violent robberies
- Autopsy: Paul Walker died from impact, fire in crash
- New chair lets users decide the temperature
- Local startup iHear to offer hearing aids online
- abcnews: Harmful contaminants in marijuana?
- roundup: SF shooting; Milpitas possible kidnapping
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
10 min ago
- Milpitas police investigate possible...
3 min ago