Auto wrecker makes American flag out of crushed cars
An unusual display of patriotism on this Fourth of July: a Southern California auto wrecker assembled a rendition of Old Glory made entirely out of crushed cars.
Each of the 108 cars used in the display had to be red, white or blue. The flag structure is 75 feet long and 19 feet high.
It took the company just over a year to finish the project.
southern california, 4th of july, holiday, watercooler
- Only On 7: In-depth look into the life of drug dealers
- Preemie has hope of going home by Christmas
- Driver arrested for DUI after fiery I-580 crash
- Breakthrough awards scientists in Mountain View
- Crash forces elementary school closure in San Rafael 23 min ago
- Family escapes house fire in Oakland overnight
- Hwy 85 connector ramp reopened after fatal crash 53 min ago
- Police interview potential victims of Livermore golf pro
- Child support helpline takes callers to sex hotline
- Tracking the flu -- there's an app for that!
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- Winter Spare the Air called through Friday
- roundup: High-speed chase; Vallejo homicides
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday