Auto wrecker makes American flag out of crushed cars
An unusual display of patriotism on this Fourth of July: a Southern California auto wrecker assembled a rendition of Old Glory made entirely out of crushed cars.
Each of the 108 cars used in the display had to be red, white or blue. The flag structure is 75 feet long and 19 feet high.
It took the company just over a year to finish the project.
southern california, 4th of july, holiday, watercooler
- Search for missing jetliner now includes 25 countries 51 min ago
- Castro Valley man a person of interest in wife's death
- Crimea votes on whether to secede from Ukraine 3 min ago
- Officials investigate cause of house fire 20 min ago
- Memorial bench to honor missing teen Sierra LaMar
- Union says fewer teachers facing layoffs in California
- CA Republican Party holds convention in Burlingame
- Dad accused of biting infant's nose to be arraigned
- Fundraiser for victims of Indonesia volcano eruption
- Thieves steal gas station ATM in Sonoma County
- Fire destroys home, displaces 15 residents in Richmond
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: Most Wanted suspect; Sierra LaMar bench
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos