Bride-to-be rescues boy during engagement photo shoot
A bride-to-be in Pennsylvania is being hailed as a hero for saving a boy's life during her engagement photo shoot.
Becki Salmon and her fiancé were posing for photos last weekend when a little boy playing nearby wandered too far into the creek and went under.
That's when the bride-to-be sprang into action. The photographer kept snapping, capturing it all.
Salmon is a trained lifeguard and paramedic. And thanks to that, she says, she never thought twice.
The boy is doing fine.
rescue, children, weddings, caught on tape, watercooler
- 3 detained following chase in SF officer shooting 57 min ago
- Pedestrian fatally struck by SUV on NB Highway 880 39 min ago
- PM: Won't budge '1 centimeter' from Ukrainian land 13 min ago
- Petaluma police say thieves targeting utility trucks
- 93-year-old Marin Co. man missing for over a week
- $1.2M bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Tips for adjusting to daylight saving time
- International Women's Day walk kicks off in SF
- 'Sunday Streets' returns to San Francisco
- 750 immigration detainees on hunger strike in US
- Partner of dead LA officer in stable condition
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- roundup: Officer-involved shooting; Murder case
- 3 detained following chase in SF officer...
57 min ago