Bride-to-be rescues boy during engagement photo shoot
A bride-to-be in Pennsylvania is being hailed as a hero for saving a boy's life during her engagement photo shoot.
Becki Salmon and her fiancé were posing for photos last weekend when a little boy playing nearby wandered too far into the creek and went under.
That's when the bride-to-be sprang into action. The photographer kept snapping, capturing it all.
Salmon is a trained lifeguard and paramedic. And thanks to that, she says, she never thought twice.
The boy is doing fine.
rescue, children, weddings, caught on tape, watercooler
- SFPD search underway for suspects in ATM heist 21 min ago
- Family take legal steps to keep girl on life support
- Behind-the-scenes: Saying farewell to 'The Stick'
- 11 injured in oven explosion at Santa Rita Jail
- Woman dies after tweeting about working for 30 hours
- Fire at metal plant doesn't help hazy skies
- Big Sur fire burns 550 acres; 5 percent contained
- New tech honcho for Obama health care website
- Teen burned on bus to be honored by school team
- Winter Spare the Air Alert called through Wednesday
- abcnews: Deaf dad gets to hear daughter sing
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Foreclosure vote; Vallejo PD raise
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos