Mustachioed San Jose cat finds Internet fame
SAN JOSE, Calif. (KGO) -- Fame can be fleeting. As artist Andy Warhol famously said, we only get 15 minutes of it, unless you're a movie star or a royal, or in the case of Hamilton the hipster cat, a curiously marked feline.
A distinguishing moustache has made Hamilton the hipster cat the Clark Gable of cats on a global scale, courtesy of the Internet.
Hamilton and Stowe got together about a year ago. Stowe wasn't sure he was looking for a cat when he visited the animal shelter, but he was drawn to Hamilton's standoffish character. The two are now ambassadors for humane societies and pet adoptions.
animal, san jose, social media, internet, watercooler, wayne freedman
- 3 detained following chase in SF officer shooting 17 min ago
- Petaluma police say thieves targeting utility trucks
- 93-year-old Marin Co. man missing for over a week
- $1.2M bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Tips for adjusting to daylight saving time
- International Women's Day walk kicks off in SF
- 'Sunday Streets' returns to San Francisco
- 750 immigration detainees on hunger strike in US
- Partner of dead LA officer in stable condition
- Plan to build median on GG Bridge moves forward
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills Livermore HS
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- roundup: Officer-involved shooting; Murder case
- 3 detained following chase in SF officer...
17 min ago
- Object spotted may be part of missing...
27 min ago