Mustachioed San Jose cat finds Internet fame
SAN JOSE, Calif. (KGO) -- Fame can be fleeting. As artist Andy Warhol famously said, we only get 15 minutes of it, unless you're a movie star or a royal, or in the case of Hamilton the hipster cat, a curiously marked feline.
A distinguishing moustache has made Hamilton the hipster cat the Clark Gable of cats on a global scale, courtesy of the Internet.
Hamilton and Stowe got together about a year ago. Stowe wasn't sure he was looking for a cat when he visited the animal shelter, but he was drawn to Hamilton's standoffish character. The two are now ambassadors for humane societies and pet adoptions.
animal, san jose, social media, internet, watercooler, wayne freedman
- Frigid temperatures grip Bay Area, break records
- Audit finds BART police make progress in reforms
- Teen found murdered in 1994 ID'd as Pacifica girl
- Third day ends without finding missing SJ CEO
- Officer-involved shooting shuts down I-5
- 50 people displaced by San Leandro apartment fire 49 min ago
- Fast-food strikes return amid push for wage hikes
- Libyan officials say US teacher killed in Benghazi
- Northern California couple has rare triplets
- At 50, new-look Mustang still has plenty of muscle
- FBI seeks 'Sports Cap Bandit' bank robbery suspect
- abcnews: Who's getting early Oscar buzz?
- roundup: Batkid back in SF; Fremont burglar 53 min ago
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- 50 people displaced by San Leandro...
49 min ago