Mustachioed San Jose cat finds Internet fame
SAN JOSE, Calif. (KGO) -- Fame can be fleeting. As artist Andy Warhol famously said, we only get 15 minutes of it, unless you're a movie star or a royal, or in the case of Hamilton the hipster cat, a curiously marked feline.
A distinguishing moustache has made Hamilton the hipster cat the Clark Gable of cats on a global scale, courtesy of the Internet.
Hamilton and Stowe got together about a year ago. Stowe wasn't sure he was looking for a cat when he visited the animal shelter, but he was drawn to Hamilton's standoffish character. The two are now ambassadors for humane societies and pet adoptions.
animal, san jose, social media, internet, watercooler, wayne freedman
- Man suspected of shooting SF police officer arrested
- East Bay residents warned after EBMUD truck stolen
- State oversight may tame California pot shops
- Wolff: Temporary baseball stadium for A's possible
- All lanes of I-880 in Oakland cleared after fatal crash
- All lanes clear on I-80 in Vacaville after fatal crash
- Teenage boy killed trying to walk across Highway 85
- Tucson courting car maker Tesla for 6,500 jobs
- Gov. Brown booed by anti-fracking protesters 55 min ago
- Toddler uses FaceTime to save mom after dog attack
- '300' sequel rules box office with $45.1M debut
- Thousands audition for Wheel of Fortune in NorCal
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- roundup: Fatal bar shooting; Utility truck thefts
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos