Guinness World Records 2014 book launches
The Guinness World Records 2014 book officially launched Thursday.
It contains 3,000 records, including some that you might find very unusual.
The company sent a video showing a few, including the farthest distance skateboarded by a goat.
The Fort Meyers goat named "Happie" rolled for 118-feet all on his own.
There's also the world's largest Star Wars collection owned by a Sonoma County man.
Lucas employee Steve Sansweet has 300,000 items. Only 68,500 have been cataloged.
But that's enough to beat the previous record.
For more records in the new book, click here.
animal, movies, sonoma county, watercooler
- Freeze warning continues for most of Bay Area 36 min ago
- Elderly man detained in NKorea reunited with family
- Court records show MLB denied A's move to San Jose
- Snow, sleet, ice hit large swath of United States
- Stanford Rose Bowl-bound after beating ASU
- Man fatally stabbed on East 20th Street in Oakland
- Lane of Highway 101 closed after car crashes into pole
- Batkid returns to SF for Make-A-Wish fundraiser
- Thompson has 30 and Warriors top Grizzlies 108-82
- Winter Spare the Air Alert issued for Sunday, Dec. 8
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- abcnews: Fierce winds force pilots to abort landing...
- roundup: Homeless shelter program; Windsor kidnapping
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday