Guinness World Records 2014 book launches
The Guinness World Records 2014 book officially launched Thursday.
It contains 3,000 records, including some that you might find very unusual.
The company sent a video showing a few, including the farthest distance skateboarded by a goat.
The Fort Meyers goat named "Happie" rolled for 118-feet all on his own.
There's also the world's largest Star Wars collection owned by a Sonoma County man.
Lucas employee Steve Sansweet has 300,000 items. Only 68,500 have been cataloged.
But that's enough to beat the previous record.
For more records in the new book, click here.
animal, movies, sonoma county, watercooler
- 5-alarm fire destroys SF building under construction 43 min ago
- Lawmakers call for changes after refinery acid spill
- San Jose police officer facing sexual assault charges
- Feinstein: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Driver arrested after officer finds 128lbs of pot in van 18 min ago
- Balboa Park BART station reopens after fatality
- Two students arrested for making dog drink beer
- Pedestrian hit by car in downtown San Francisco crosswalk
- Lanes reopen on NB I-880 after Major-injury crash
- Student wins cooking contest with sandwich creation
- Pharmacist prescribes anti-monster spray for child
- roundup: Bay Area winds; Great Highway closure
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos