Dad sports short shorts to teach daughter lesson
A father in Utah made his own fashion statement while urging his teenage daughter to dress a bit more modestly.
Pictures of Scott Mackintosh went viral after he cut off a pair of jeans and turned them into his very own daisy dukes.
Mackintosh came up with his fashion statement after his 19-year-old daughter Myley refused to wear longer shorts during their weekly family night.
"It was more of me just making a statement but doing it with a little humor instead of an argumentative attitude," Mackintosh said.
Mackintosh hopes his daughter will remember his fashion motto "modest is hottest!"
fashion, parenting, watercooler
- Four stabbed at bar, restaurant in San Jose
- Divers recover more bodies from sunken ferry 4 min ago
- Pope Francis prays for peace at Easter service 53 min ago
- Missing fisherman's body recovered after accident
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Fairfield resident killed, boy injured after shooting
- Bay Area man survives avalanche on Mount Everest
- SF officer hurt in crash with armed robbery suspects
- A's score 3 in 9th, rally past Astros 4-3
- Elderly woman beaten, robbed in Santa Cruz
- Woman travels to Vegas to celebrate 103rd birthday
- Sacramento Co. sheriff seeks surveillance footage
- Minimalists find happiness living with less
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- Divers recover more bodies from sunken ferry
4 min ago
- Pope Francis prays for peace at Easter...
53 min ago