Mom sells daughter's One Direction tickets
AUSTRALIA (KGO) -- An Australian mom is auctioning off four tickets to a One Direction concert that she and her husband bought for their teenage daughter and her friends.
The eBay post said: "Because you all lied to us about sleepovers so you could hang like little trollops at an older guys house."
And it goes on:
"I am not your friend. I am your MOTHER. And I am here to give you the boundaries that you need."
The current bid for all four tickets is $395.
- Wounded San Francisco police officer back in surgery 5 min ago
- Amber Alert canceled for child from Long Beach
- Officials investigating acid spill at Tesoro refinery 20 min ago
- Conn. shooter's dad: 'You can't get any more evil' 33 min ago
- Drought prompts officials to release water in Delta
- Tuolumne County man found guilty in I-580 shooting
- 6.9 earthquake rattles Northern California
- Man gets prison time in laser-pointer case 47 min ago
- Bill introduced to have utilities develop security plan
- Local entrepreneur facing domestic violence charges
- Petaluma police searching for suspected drive-thru thief
- Stolen EBMUD truck found in Castro Valley
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
- roundup: Fremont fires; Crash victim ID'd
- Officials investigating acid spill at...
20 min ago