Mom sells daughter's One Direction tickets
AUSTRALIA (KGO) -- An Australian mom is auctioning off four tickets to a One Direction concert that she and her husband bought for their teenage daughter and her friends.
The eBay post said: "Because you all lied to us about sleepovers so you could hang like little trollops at an older guys house."
And it goes on:
"I am not your friend. I am your MOTHER. And I am here to give you the boundaries that you need."
The current bid for all four tickets is $395.
- Sheriff: Suspect in Colorado school shooting dead 21 min ago
- Man survives fiery explosion at Hayward home
- EMT killed in fiery crash on I-580 remembered
- Poll: Californians gradually souring on unions
- Brisk sales raise Mega Millions jackpot to $425M
- Photos: Colorado high school shooting
- Board approves eminent domain move for train 36 min ago
- Survey: Average American leaves $177,000 to heirs 14 min ago
- Vigils to mark first anniversary of Newtown shooting
- String of water mains break overnight in Millbrae
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- Winter Spare the Air called through Saturday
- roundup: SF stabbing; Water main breaks
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday