San Francisco Giants pitcher Sergio Romo ice cream available
PETALUMA, Calif. (KGO) -- San Francisco Giants pitcher Sergio Romo is coming to a grocery store near you. A new ice cream, named is his honor, hits store shelves Monday.
Petaluma-based Three Twins Ice Cream Company teamed up with Romo for the new flavor called Mexican Chocolate. It's chocolate ice cream with cinnamon.
It comes with the tag line "It only tastes illegal." That's a play on the t-shirt Romo wore during the World Series parade last year that read "I only look illegal."
The ice cream will be sold at Whole Foods stores and other independent grocers.
A portion of the proceeds will go to supporting immigration reform efforts.
san francisco giants, petaluma, immigration, whole foods, watercooler
- BART to give sneak peek of fleet of the future 31 min ago
- Residents unable to return home after SF fire
- 2 people shot at Richmond strip mall
- Moment of silence marks Boston Marathon bombings
- 292 missing, 4 dead in South Korea ferry disaster 20 min ago
- Report indicates Mission Bay fire was accidental
- Congresswomen support Cal sexual assault victims
- Man charged with hoax near marathon finish line
- Revolutionary surgery for girl mauled by pet raccoon
- Deadline looms to complete Covered CA applications 35 min ago
- 'Shrimp Boy' pleads not guilty in corruption case
- Sobrato family makes mark on South Bay
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
- roundup: Sonoma County crash; Sunday parking in SF
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos