Giant panda cub sunbathes for the first time
A giant panda cub has taken her first sunbath, in a tiny basket.
The cub, known as "Little Fatty," is just 95-days-old.
Zookeepers at the Taipei Zoo in Taiwan placed her in the sun to help her bones grow.
It was her first time seeing nature, and zookeepers say she was curious about everything.
She was born in July to a pair of giant pandas given to Taiwan by the Chinese government.
- Jahi McMath's family to hold rally, march in Oakland 16 min ago
- BART, union leaders reach new contract deal 23 min ago
- Man arrested in deadly fight at Antioch bowling alley
- US holiday travelers brace for foul, wet weather
- Jahi McMath's mother writes letter about daughter 48 min ago
- Vault fire in SF's Mission District now under control
- Neighbors: Nevada gunman had botched vasectomy
- Ex-49er Harris sentenced in boyfriend's beating
- Massage therapist faces sexual battery charges
- Dying cancer patient's friend offers to be surrogate
- Photos: FAN PHOTOS: Farewell Candlestick
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Oakland shooting; DUI checkpoints
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- Some stores offering last minute holiday...
31 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos