Giant panda cub sunbathes for the first time
A giant panda cub has taken her first sunbath, in a tiny basket.
The cub, known as "Little Fatty," is just 95-days-old.
Zookeepers at the Taipei Zoo in Taiwan placed her in the sun to help her bones grow.
It was her first time seeing nature, and zookeepers say she was curious about everything.
She was born in July to a pair of giant pandas given to Taiwan by the Chinese government.
- 5-alarm fire destroys SF building under construction 25 min ago
- Lawmakers call for changes after refinery acid spill
- San Jose police officer facing rape charges 43 min ago
- Feinstein: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Driver arrested after officer finds 128lbs of pot in van
- Balboa Park BART station reopens after fatality
- Two students arrested for making dog drink beer
- Pedestrian hit by car in downtown San Francisco crosswalk
- Lanes reopen on NB I-880 after Major-injury crash
- Student wins cooking contest with sandwich creation
- Pharmacist prescribes anti-monster spray for child
- roundup: Bay Area winds; Great Highway closure
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday 56 min ago
- Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
41 min ago
- San Jose police officer facing rape charges
43 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos