Pudgy pup loses 40 pounds thanks to diet, long walks
Last year Obie the dachshund tipped the scales at 77 pounds. Now he's shed 50 pounds and it's hard to believe it's the same dog.
Obie's new owner decided it was time for the 5-year-old dog to get into shape. So Obie went on a low fat high protein diet and started exercising.
What a transformation; Obie is now one hot dog weighing in at 27 pounds after a year of counting calories.
His new look was helped by a tummy tuck and super long walks.
animal, animals in peril, obesity, weight loss, watercooler
- 3 detained following chase in SF officer shooting
- Pedestrian fatally struck by SUV on NB Highway 880
- PM: Won't budge '1 centimeter' from Ukrainian land
- Petaluma police say thieves targeting utility trucks
- 93-year-old Marin Co. man missing for over a week
- State oversight may tame California pot shops 19 min ago
- Gas prices may jump from California emissions law 4 min ago
- $1.2M bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- 'Sunday Streets' returns to San Francisco
- Partner of dead LA officer in stable condition
- Tips for adjusting to daylight saving time
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- roundup: Officer-involved shooting; Murder case
- Object spotted may be part of missing...
17 min ago