What's up with all the giraffe Facebook pictures?
Are you seeing a bunch of your Facebook friends turn their profile picture into a giraffe? There's a reason behind it.
A riddle is going viral across the social media website, and if you get the answer wrong then you have to turn your profile picture into a giraffe.
The question is:
"It's 3 a.m., the doorbell rings and you wake up. Unexpected visitors! It's your parents and they are here for breakfast. You have strawberry jam, honey, wine, bread and cheese. What is the first thing you open?"
Want to know the answer?
WARNING: Do not read past this point unless you want to see the answer!
ANSWER COMING UP:
According to the Chicago Tribune, the correct answer is "the door." However, some people are getting upset, saying the first think you'd open at 3 a.m. is your eyes because it's assumed most people are sleeping at the time. The Chicago Tribune later updated its story and said both answers are acceptable.
The Chicago Tribune also says reports of the giraffe riddle being a hacking hoax are not true.
animal, facebook, social media, watercooler
- Crews demolishing building in Mission Bay fire
- Parents discuss Oakland school assaults with police
- Man looks to move forward after Peninsula boat crash
- Senators reach deal extending jobless benefits
- SF's Stockton Tunnel closed due to water main break
- Crews remove broken window from high-rise in SF
- Royal editor: Diana gave me leaked phone info
- Baby kangaroo makes debut at zoo in Sydney 15 min ago
- Rare tree halts plans for Smart Train in Cotati
- Unexpected backlash after CPSC recalls Fitbit Force 45 min ago
- VIRAL VIDEO: Haiyan survivors in "Happy"...
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: Vacaville police chief; South Bay fireworks
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- Baby kangaroo makes debut at zoo in Sydney
15 min ago