Girl's response to boy's love note goes viral
A love letter written by a young boy to his crush is getting a lot of attention on the Internet.
The letter was posted by the boy's older sibling, who found it in a box of elementary school projects. In the note, the boy asks a girl named Ashley to be his girlfriend, giving her three options, "yes", "no" or "maybe."
Unfortunately, she circled "no."
But that's not the end. She also writes "I'm sorry I already have a boyfriend...but when we break up, your my next choice. P.S. that will probably be a month or two."
In the end, Ashley moved away from the neighborhood, leaving both boys behind.
- Amber Alert canceled for child from Long Beach
- Fremont firefighters investigate three suspicious fires
- Two hospitalized after acid spill at Tesoro refinery
- Investigators to speak with shot San Francisco officer
- Drought prompts officials to release water in Delta 3 min ago
- Tuolumne County man found guilty in I-580 shooting
- 6.9 earthquake rattles Northern California
- Bill introduced to have utilities develop security plan 59 min ago
- Local entrepreneur facing domestic violence charges
- Petaluma police searching for suspected drive-thru thief
- Stolen EBMUD truck found in Castro Valley
- Conn. shooter's dad: 'You can't get any more evil'
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
- roundup: Fremont fires; Crash victim ID'd
- Drought prompts officials to release water...
3 min ago