Girl's response to boy's love note goes viral
A love letter written by a young boy to his crush is getting a lot of attention on the Internet.
The letter was posted by the boy's older sibling, who found it in a box of elementary school projects. In the note, the boy asks a girl named Ashley to be his girlfriend, giving her three options, "yes", "no" or "maybe."
Unfortunately, she circled "no."
But that's not the end. She also writes "I'm sorry I already have a boyfriend...but when we break up, your my next choice. P.S. that will probably be a month or two."
In the end, Ashley moved away from the neighborhood, leaving both boys behind.
- Strong earthquake strikes off Papua New Guinea
- San Francisco officer injured in crash after pursuit 2 min ago
- Former church worker arrested for credit card fraud
- Car hits SF bus stop, seriously injuring woman
- Dog stabbed to death in SF's Mission District
- Mudslide causes trees to fall on power lines in Piedmont
- Mechanic cashes in on SF's high real estate market
- Police raid LA Times building after threat reports
- Mt. Diablo slow to recover after fire
- SF marks 108th anniversary of the 1906 earthquake
- Family at odds with neighbors over pet chickens
- One fatally shot in apparent burglary in Richmond
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- roundup: Coachella death; Fireworks incident at...