Fashion designer claims his jeans fight cellulite
A Brazilian designer claims to have made what could be the world's most desirable pair of jeans.
He's designed something called "Beauty Denim" that is supposed to combat cellulite.
The creator says he put five years of research into the denim, which he claims harnesses body heat and turns it into infrared rays that stimulate cellulite-fighting micro-circulation.
The jeans debuted at Fashion Rio, but there is no word on when they could hit the market.
fashion, obesity, watercooler
- Crimeans overwhelmingly vote for secession
- Man hit by tour bus on 7th, Mission streets in SF
- Final words from jet came after system shutdown
- SF burger joint open nearly 50 years about to close
- Sunday marks anniversary of Sierra LaMar's disappearance 7 min ago
- Police conduct statewide underage drinking sting
- Navy's Blue Angels return to skies over San Francisco
- Campaign to save dog in Arizona mauling case
- Man killed by Caltrain in Atherton identified 57 min ago
- Fetching 'Peabody & Sherman' tops box office 41 min ago
- Niemi, Couture lift surging Sharks over Rangers
- VIRAL VIDEO: Harbaugh and walrus do push-ups 5 min ago
- roundup: Richmond house fire; SF stabbing 47 min ago
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos