San Francisco restaurant offering $65 "Money's No Object" burger
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- There are burgers, and then are burgers. A San Francisco restaurant is now offering a $65 creation.
Umami Burger SoMa on King Street has just added the MNO Burger (as in "Money's No Object") to its menu.
The restaurant says the $65 burger pays tribute to the end of truffle season. The burger is made with Bryan Flannery Wagyu beef and topped with a port reduction and freshly shaved white truffles.
And no, fries don't come with it.
food, soma, watercooler
- Plane's disappearance result of "deliberate action"
- CCSF protestors make voices heard at City Hall
- Investigators finally getting look at Mission Bay fire
- I-TEAM: Small park, big problems
- Death of woman found in home considered homicide
- Police arrest woman in connection with shooting 7 min ago
- Vehicle runs over gas line, hits SJ DMV building
- Uber announces new insurance policy for drivers
- Costco recalls cases of freeze-dried fruit
- Crews busy dismantling old span of the Bay Bridge
- Virgin to stop service at Mineta San Jose Airport
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: AltCar Expo; Motorcyclist killed
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos