Jim Harbaugh's wife laments his love for pleated-front khakis
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- One day he may be a football legend, but 49ers coach Jim Harbaugh is probably never going to be a fashion icon.
Harbaugh's wife Sarah called into a local radio station to lament her husband's preference for pleated-front khakis. She says she has thrown out the notoriously unflattering pants on more than one occasion and feels his fashion faux pas reflect poorly on her own sense of style.
"I do have style," Sarah said on the air. "I might be from the Mid-West, but I have some style."
Harbaugh has been photographed buying new pleated-front khakis at an Indianapolis Walmart and can be seen wearing his khakis on the sidelines of most 49ers games. He did say at Wednesday's press conference that he would consider making a fashion change after the season to please his wife.
jim harbaugh, san francisco 49ers, watercooler
- Former church worker arrested for credit card fraud 53 min ago
- Car hits SF bus stop, seriously injuring woman 53 min ago
- Mudslide causes trees to fall on power lines in Piedmont 54 min ago
- Mechanic cashes in on SF's high real estate market 56 min ago
- Dog stabbed to death in SF's Mission District
- Police raid LA Times building after threat reports
- Mt. Diablo slow to recover after fire 53 min ago
- SF marks 108th anniversary of the 1906 earthquake
- Family at odds with neighbors over pet chickens
- One fatally shot in apparent burglary in Richmond
- 7 On Your Side helps man waiting for gem ring 55 min ago
- FREE STUFF: Cheese; Water Exercise
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- roundup: Coachella death; Fireworks incident at...