'Tips for Jesus' strikes again in San Francisco
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- A diner who's been leaving giant tips for wait staff has struck again in San Francisco.
Employees at the high-end Japanese restaurant Roka Akor on Montgomery Street say Tuesday night a man left a $3,000 tip on a $147 bill. The receipt was marked "Tips for Jesus."
Similar tips have been left behind at restaurants nationwide. None of the employees recognized the big tipper, but he's reported to be former PayPal Vice President Jack Selby.
- Teen stowaway remains hospitalized in Hawaii
- SFPD to crack down on violators for pedestrian safety
- Sex offender grabs girl from parents in Berkeley
- 3-alarm fire burns three homes in San Francisco
- Material on Australian shore examined in jet hunt
- Fire in Novato damages garage and two cars 6 min ago
- Free health clinics to take place in the Bay Area
- Tri-Valley area could see higher drought rates
- Palo Alto hiker rescued in Yosemite after fall
- FedEx sued over deadly California bus crash
- Measuring California's impact from affirmative action ban
- Classical music legend Art Barnes is retiring
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
- roundup: Murder-for-hire plot; East Bay parks plan
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos