Docker's sends Harbaugh khaki care package
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- Earlier this week, 49ers Coach Jim Harbaugh's wife Sarah complained about the pleated khakis that he buys for $8 at Walmart.
On Friday, San Francisco-based Levi's, which owns the naming rights to the new 49ers stadium in Santa Clara, sent Harbaugh a care package that included some "Dockers" khakis and a note that said, "Coach Harbaugh, win in style. Your friends at Dockers."
However, don't expect to see a different Harbaugh look because NFL sponsorship rules prevent him from wearing them during the game.
In the meantime, Walmart is cashing in on the publicity by featuring an ad on their website that pairs 49ers gear with "Coach-worthy khakis - Fit for a champion."
jim harbaugh, san francisco 49ers, fashion, watercooler
- Crews demolishing building in massive Mission Bay fire 5 min ago
- 7 people dead in New York gas explosion
- Malaysia: No engine data after plane went missing 24 min ago
- Navy's new warship will travel to SF for Fleet Week
- SF police investigating shooting in the Outer Mission 36 min ago
- Report: DNA on SJ cop's vest in rape investigation
- Parents rally after assaults at elementary schools
- Recall issued for Fitbit Force over skin problems
- Man accused of shooting SF police officer facing assault charges
- No fault in how Children's Hospital handled gir's surgeries
- Family's plea helps get dying boy experimental drug
- Florida police give 'ticket' to 2-year-old driver
- roundup: Fatal motorcycle accident; Watsonville...
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
20 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos