CEO: Facebook stock IPO 'highly unlikely'
PALO ALTO, CA -- The hot Internet social networking company Facebook probably won't try to go public this year.
In an interview that aired last night on CBS news program "60 Minutes", Facebook's Chief Executive Mark Zuckerberg it's highly unlikely the company will go public in 2008.
Microsoft Corp. paid 240 million dollars in October for a stake in Palo Alto-based Facebook, valuing the startup at 15 billion dollars.
- Suspect in San Francisco police shooting arrested
- Pedestrian fatally struck by SUV on NB Highway 880
- PM: Won't budge '1 centimeter' from Ukrainian land
- Missing 11-year-old boy Bryan Lazo found
- Fatal collision blocks lanes on I-880 near Coliseum 38 min ago
- Immigration detainees continue hunger strike
- Teenage boy killed trying to walk across Highway 85
- Tucson courting car maker Tesla for 6,500 jobs
- Wolff: Temporary baseball stadium for A's possible
- '300' sequel rules box office with $45.1M debut
- Toddler uses FaceTime to save mom after dog attack
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- roundup: Fatal bar shooting; Utility truck thefts