CEO: Facebook stock IPO 'highly unlikely'
PALO ALTO, CA -- The hot Internet social networking company Facebook probably won't try to go public this year.
In an interview that aired last night on CBS news program "60 Minutes", Facebook's Chief Executive Mark Zuckerberg it's highly unlikely the company will go public in 2008.
Microsoft Corp. paid 240 million dollars in October for a stake in Palo Alto-based Facebook, valuing the startup at 15 billion dollars.
- SF marks 108th anniversary of the 1906 earthquake 21 min ago
- Body found on Mt. Tam believed to be missing hiker
- Consumer Reports cracks which eggs to buy
- Doctors: 10-month-old girl won't survive abuse injuries
- 7.2 magnitude earthquake strikes Mexico
- One fatally shot in apparent burglary in Richmond
- Sonoma County fire burns garage and cars
- Avalanche sweeps down Everest, killing at least 12
- Man found fatally shot in Concord
- Sharks beat Kings 6-3 in Game 1
- Cal/OSHA fines BART $210,000 in 2013 fatal accident
- New assisted living rent law isn't retroactive
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- roundup: Berkeley fire estimate; Mount Tam body