Coca Cola to test new cans
Friday, January 29, 2010
NEW YORK (KGO) -- Coca Cola is test marketing a new idea: Coke in 7.5 ounce cans.
But a consumer group warns that ounce-for-ounce, they'll be at least 50 percent more expensive than the typical 12 ounce cans, or about $8.50 a gallon.
(Copyright ©2014 KGO-TV. All Rights Reserved.)
- Former church worker arrested for credit card fraud
- Car hits SF bus stop, seriously injuring woman
- Mudslide causes trees to fall on power lines in Piedmont
- Mechanic cashes in on SF's high real estate market 24 min ago
- Dog stabbed to death in SF's Mission District
- Police raid LA Times building after threat reports
- Mt. Diablo slow to recover after fire
- SF marks 108th anniversary of the 1906 earthquake
- Family at odds with neighbors over pet chickens
- One fatally shot in apparent burglary in Richmond
- 7 On Your Side helps man waiting for gem ring
- FREE STUFF: Cheese; Water Exercise
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- roundup: Coachella death; Fireworks incident at...