WSJ: Hurd now in talks with Oracle
REDWOOD SHORES, CA (KGO) -- Former Hewlett Packard Chief Mark Hurd is now reported to be in talks that could land him a high-level executive post with Oracle in Redwood Shores.
The Wall Street Journal quotes unnamed sources as saying Oracle founder Larry Ellison is interested in finding a spot for Hurd.
Hurd resigned from HP amid a sexual harassment investigation that uncovered unauthorized company expenditures by Hurd on the woman who made the allegations.
Oracle's Larry Ellison criticized HP's board of directors for letting Hurd go.
redwood city, larry ellison, oracle, hewlett packard, business
- 5-alarm fire destroys SF building under construction 36 min ago
- Lawmakers call for changes after refinery acid spill 18 min ago
- San Jose police officer facing sexual assault charges
- Feinstein: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Family mourns young woman killed by tree
- High speed chase ends in crash in Richmond
- Balboa Park BART station reopens after fatality
- Pedestrian hit by car in downtown San Francisco crosswalk
- Lanes reopen on NB I-880 after Major-injury crash
- Report: CVS could face $29M fine for painkillers
- Pharmacist prescribes anti-monster spray for child
- roundup: Bay Area winds; Great Highway closure
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
- Lawmakers call for changes after refinery...
18 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos