Cyber Monday sales topped $1 billion
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- Cyber Monday sales topped $1 billion for the first time ever. Research firm comScore says revenue rose 16 percent from a year ago on the Monday after Thanksgiving.
That's typically the busiest day of the year for online retailers.
Brick and mortar retailers will release their final sales figures on Thursday.
ebay, black friday, economy, holiday, thanksgiving, shopping, shopping, online shopping, business
- Manhunt underway after officer shot in SF 30 min ago
- Petaluma police say thieves targeting utility trucks
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- $1.2M bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Tips for adjusting to daylight saving time
- International Women's Day walk kicks off in SF
- 'Sunday Streets' returns to San Francisco
- 750 immigration detainees on hunger strike in US
- Partner of dead LA officer in stable condition 11 min ago
- Plan to build median on GG Bridge moves forward
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills Livermore HS
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- roundup: Officer-involved shooting; Murder case
- Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
26 min ago
- Manhunt underway after officer shot in SF
30 min ago