McDonalds raising prices to offest rising costs
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- Next time you hit the McDonalds' drive-thru, you could have to pay a little more.
McDonalds' has announced that prices on some food items will be going up in the next few months. The fast food giant says the hike is to offset the rising cost of beef and other ingredients expected to rise by more than two percent this year.
This is McDonalds' first price hike in over a year.
mcdonalds, food, business
- Family: Children's Hospital calls girl 'dead'
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- BART Board president wants to ban transit strikes
- 'Duck Dynasty' fans react to Robertson's hiatus
- SFFD battle 1-alarm blaze near the Panhandle
- San Jose charity 3,000 short of toy distribution goal 55 min ago
- '628' area code to begin in '415' region in 2015
- Last minute Christmas shopping is in full swing
- 'Wonder Girl' cancer patient is inspiration for Vallejo
- Only On 7: Sneak peek at the SF Zoo's baby gorilla
- abcnews: Dennis Rodman does karaoke in NKorea
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: CPUC fines PG&E; Homeless memorial
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos