McDonalds raising prices to offest rising costs
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- Next time you hit the McDonalds' drive-thru, you could have to pay a little more.
McDonalds' has announced that prices on some food items will be going up in the next few months. The fast food giant says the hike is to offset the rising cost of beef and other ingredients expected to rise by more than two percent this year.
This is McDonalds' first price hike in over a year.
mcdonalds, food, business
- Damage reported after 5.7 quake in Greenville
- I-5 bridge collapse raises Bay Area safety questions
- Bay Area man arrested for killing relatives abroad
- Boy Scouts approve plan to accept openly gay boys
- Millions to hit the roads this Memorial Day weekend
- Rare Apple computer could fetch $640k at auction
- New info released about robbery in Santa Rosa
- Teen remembered 19 years after unsolved murder
- Clayton resident ID'd as bicyclist killed in SF
- Top 10 items found during 2012 coastal cleanup
- Get Free Stuff: Coffee; Shampoo
- abcnews: McDonald's CEO scolded by 9-year-old
- roundup: Unsolved murder vigil; Oakland shooting
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday 3 min ago
- Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
4 min ago