AT&T loophole allows unlimited data plan
A loophole means some iPhone users can get unlimited data.
AT&T stopped offering unlimited data plans to iPhone users last June.
However, in an un-advertized loophole, the company is allowing customers who've had an unlimited data plan in the past to switch back.
AT&T won't confirm the deal, but users have reported they've been able to switch back by calling customer service.
AT&T, cell phone, business
- Four stabbed at bar, restaurant in San Jose
- Divers recover more bodies from sunken ferry
- Pope Francis prays for peace at Easter service
- Missing fisherman's body recovered after accident
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Fairfield resident killed, boy injured after shooting
- Santa Rosa crash causes massive power outage
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite 15 min ago
- Video: Cracked windshield forces flight to divert
- Bay Area man survives avalanche on Mount Everest
- SF officer hurt in crash with armed robbery suspects
- Elderly woman beaten, robbed in Santa Cruz
- Minimalists find happiness living with less
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday