Report: Peet's and Stabucks in merger talks
Is Peet's selling out to the world's largest coffee shop chain?
Rumors about a deal between Peet's and Starbucks have been floating around for awhile, but, according to Deal Reporter, those talks have gotten serious in recent months. But, the report says it might not be Starbucks that will end up buying Peet's if anyone does.
- Officials investigating acid spill at Tesoro refinery
- Family mourns young woman killed by tree
- Wounded police officer back in surgery
- Conn. shooter's dad: 'You can't get any more evil'
- Fitbit users still looking for answers on Force rashes
- 5-year-old boy, babysitter struck by car in crosswalk
- Petaluma foster home in danger of closing
- Stars raise money for SF children's hospital
- Man gets prison time in laser-pointer case
- Bill introduced to have utilities develop security plan
- Petaluma police searching for suspected drive-thru thief
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
- roundup: Tesoro chemical spill; SOMA fire