Zynga may go public as early as next week
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- Another high-profile Bay Area tech company is apparently making plans to go public.
Representatives for Zynga, the San Francisco- based online game maker aren't commenting, but the blog "All Things Digital" is reporting PIO papers could be filed with the SEC by next week.
Zynga is behind the popular Farmville and Mafia Wars games. Social networking site LinkedIn had its IPO last week.
Facebook is planning theirs for sometime in the next year.
- Man suspected of shooting SF police officer arrested
- East Bay residents warned after EBMUD truck stolen
- State oversight may tame California pot shops
- Wolff: Temporary baseball stadium for A's possible
- All lanes of I-880 in Oakland cleared after fatal crash
- All lanes clear on I-80 in Vacaville after fatal crash
- Teenage boy killed trying to walk across Highway 85
- Tucson courting car maker Tesla for 6,500 jobs
- Gov. Brown booed by anti-fracking protesters 45 min ago
- Toddler uses FaceTime to save mom after dog attack
- '300' sequel rules box office with $45.1M debut
- Thousands audition for Wheel of Fortune in NorCal
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- roundup: Fatal bar shooting; Utility truck thefts
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos