Larry Ellison tops Bay Area's highest paid CEO list
Oracle's Larry Ellison once again tops the list of the Bay Area's best-paid executives. The San Francisco Business Times released its top 25 rankings on Tuesday.
Oracle's CEO was paid more than $70 million in 2010. That's more than twice as much as the second-highest paid executive -- John Hammergren of McKesson took in almost $34 million.
Atmel's Steven Laub is third, with more than $19 million in total compensation last year.
oracle, larry ellison, business
- Fairfield grass fire spreads to nearby motel
- Tenderloin apartment building roof fire extinguished
- San Jose suing MLB for not allowing A's to move
- Accused naked BART attacker appears in court
- Interest rates for subsidized loans may double July 1
- AL West-leading A's beat Rangers, Darvish 6-2
- Fire burns 50 acres in Benicia
- Hayward BART reopens after fatality on track
- Sacramento discusses self-driving car regulations
- SF approves new regulations for food trucks
- Concord police arm car owners with Clubs
- abcnews: $73,000 'Most Spectacular' dog vacation
- roundup: Colma BART fatality; Fatal house fire
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday