Corte Madera-based Il Fornaio sold
CORTE MADERA, Calif. (KGO) -- Another Bay Area-based restaurant chain has been sold.
Roark Capital Group has bought Il Fornaio according to the San Francisco Business Times. The sale price has not been disclosed yet.
Il Fornaio is based in Corte Madera and has 22 restaurants on the West Coast. Roark Capital Group's headquarters are in Atlanta.
The group also owns Schlotzsky's, Cinnabon and Auntie Anne's Pretzels.
corte madera, business
- Husband arrested in cold case murder of SJ woman
- Three-year-old boy thrown from fire in Hayward
- Cyberbullying bill responds to Audrie Pott's suicide
- East Palo Alto school introduces girls to aviation 21 min ago
- Salesforce celebrates birthday with fundraiser party
- Private school in Oakland on lockdown after assault 49 min ago
- Ukraine may turn to UN General Assembly
- Lockdown lifted at Monterey Peninsula College
- Blind man survives getting run over by train
- Woman killed when gun in donated clothes fires
- FREE STUFF: Sour Flour; Kevel Fly Ties 9 min ago
- Wheel of Fortune is coming to Northern California!
- roundup: Embassy Suites body; SJ home fire
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday 10 min ago
- Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
10 min ago
- East Palo Alto school introduces girls to...
21 min ago