Corte Madera-based Il Fornaio sold
CORTE MADERA, Calif. (KGO) -- Another Bay Area-based restaurant chain has been sold.
Roark Capital Group has bought Il Fornaio according to the San Francisco Business Times. The sale price has not been disclosed yet.
Il Fornaio is based in Corte Madera and has 22 restaurants on the West Coast. Roark Capital Group's headquarters are in Atlanta.
The group also owns Schlotzsky's, Cinnabon and Auntie Anne's Pretzels.
corte madera, business
- Freeze Warning remains in effect across Bay Area
- World mourns death of Nelson Mandela
- Audit finds BART police make progress in reforms
- Shelter-in-place advisory lifted for Pittsburg residents
- Multi-vehicle crash blocking lanes on Bay Bridge
- Speeding driver rear-ends San Jose police officer
- US unemployment falls to 7 pct. on 203K jobs added
- Statewide AMBER Alert for Washington girl
- Bay Area mourns death of Nelson Mandela
- Parents sound off on baby seat with iPad-holder
- Teens arrested for alleged gang rape near Richmond
- abcnews: 5 unexpected facts about Nelson Mandela
- roundup: Hate crime task force; Suspect fatally shot
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos