JetBlue drops "All You Can Jet" promotion
JetBlue Airlines is dropping a popular promotion that allowed customers to fly as often as they wanted during a one month period.
Customers paid $599 for all the flights they could take from mid September to mid October.
The "All You Can Jet" promotion was offered in 2009 and 2010, but JetBlue will not bring it back this year. Instead, select customers will get 30 percent off a future flight.
A spokesperson says the promotion served its purpose of getting people talking and attracting new customers.
jetblue, travel, business
- Family take legal steps to keep girl on life support
- Behind-the-scenes: Saying farewell to 'The Stick'
- 11 injured in oven explosion at Santa Rita Jail
- Big Sur fire burns 550 acres; 5 percent contained
- Woman dies after tweeting about working for 30 hours
- Man accused of trying to throw wife off San Mateo Bridge
- Fire at metal plant doesn't help hazy skies
- New tech honcho for Obama health care website
- Teen burned on bus to be honored by school team
- Winter Spare the Air Alert called through Wednesday
- abcnews: Deaf dad gets to hear daughter sing for...
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Foreclosure vote; Vallejo PD raise
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
- Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
8 min ago