JetBlue drops "All You Can Jet" promotion
JetBlue Airlines is dropping a popular promotion that allowed customers to fly as often as they wanted during a one month period.
Customers paid $599 for all the flights they could take from mid September to mid October.
The "All You Can Jet" promotion was offered in 2009 and 2010, but JetBlue will not bring it back this year. Instead, select customers will get 30 percent off a future flight.
A spokesperson says the promotion served its purpose of getting people talking and attracting new customers.
jetblue, travel, business
- Mold forces firefighters to evacuate TI firehouse
- UC system issues new policy to handle sexual assaults
- Husband arrested in cold case murder of SJ woman
- Cyberbullying bill responds to Audrie Pott's suicide
- 10-year-old San Leandro boy found safe
- Malaysia loses contact with plane carrying 239
- Salesforce celebrates birthday with fundraiser party
- Oakland school locked down after report of assault
- Little girl donates hair to cancer patients
- Three-year-old boy thrown from fire in Hayward
- Homeowners blame Caltrain for rising flood insurance
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills Livermore HS
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- roundup: Embassy Suites body; SJ home fire