Coca-Cola plans to raise its soda prices
Coca-Cola plans to raise its soft drink prices next month.
The company announced Friday the cost of soda will climb 3-4 percent on July 31. That's on top of a 2 percent increase earlier this year.
The company blames the increases on higher costs for goods including corn, oil and packaging.
Pepsi is expected to raise its prices as well, from 3-5 percent, sometime between July and Labor Day.
- Crews demolishing building in Mission Bay fire
- Parents discuss Oakland school assaults with police
- Man looks to move forward after Peninsula boat crash
- South Bay hospital top notch for treating strokes
- Stockton Tunnel reopens after water line break repaired 11 min ago
- Crews remove broken window from high-rise in SF
- Baby kangaroo makes debut at zoo in Sydney
- Rare tree halts plans for Smart Train in Cotati
- Unexpected backlash after CPSC recalls Fitbit Force
- 5 things you may not know about Pope Francis
- VIRAL VIDEO: Haiyan survivors in "Happy"...
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: Vacaville police chief; South Bay fireworks
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- Stockton Tunnel reopens after water line...
11 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos