uReport: How has the recession impacted your life?
An ABC News poll has found the economic downturn is forcing fundamental changes in the way we live.
The poll reflected 54 percent of those surveyed said they've had to change their lifestyles significantly; 74 percent said someone in their household or a close friend or family member has been laid off in the past year; and 82 percent said they're having a difficult time finding a job in their area.
We'd like to hear your personal testimonial on how the recession has impacted your life.
Record your response on your cellphone or digital camera and upload it at http://ureport.abc7news.com so we can tell your story.
uReport, economy, recession, layoff, business
- 1 dead, 2 injured in Redwood City boating accident
- Mother, child killed in San Francisco fire
- San Francisco officials plan to crack down on "420"
- SF Chinese community faces fallout from Yee arrest
- Serious accident on Almaden Expressway in San Jose 30 min ago
- Possible explosive prompts evacuations in Solvang
- Firetruck rams California eatery; 15 injured
- BART unveils new train car design in SF
- Man accused of killing Sierra LaMar appears in court
- VIDEO: Man kicked in head taking selfie in...
- Angels beat A's 5-4 on Iannetta's HR in 12th
- Photos: The 10 worst jobs for 2014
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- roundup: Hammer beating; SF "420" crackdown 8 min ago