uReport: How has the recession impacted your life?
An ABC News poll has found the economic downturn is forcing fundamental changes in the way we live.
The poll reflected 54 percent of those surveyed said they've had to change their lifestyles significantly; 74 percent said someone in their household or a close friend or family member has been laid off in the past year; and 82 percent said they're having a difficult time finding a job in their area.
We'd like to hear your personal testimonial on how the recession has impacted your life.
Record your response on your cellphone or digital camera and upload it at http://ureport.abc7news.com so we can tell your story.
uReport, economy, recession, layoff, business
- Deputy saves man from fiery crash in Oakland
- DEA wages war on synthetic drugs sold on Internet
- Journals show students' despair, hope 10 min ago
- Behind-the-scenes: Saying farewell to 'The Stick'
- Bus with 8 kids involved in crash in Livermore
- 10-year-old girl to become Wonder Girl in Vallejo
- Honda tops insurance industry safety list
- Family holds prayer vigil for girl on life support
- San Francisco considers ban on bottled water
- Consumer Reports tests handheld gaming electronics
- abcnews: Justin Bieber says 'I'm Retiring' from music
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Foreclosure program; Plastic water bottle ban
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- Journals show students' despair, hope
10 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos