Wells Fargo rolls out $3 debit card charge
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- San Francisco-based Wells Fargo says it will begin charging some customers for using their debit cards.
Customers in Georgia, New Mexico, Nevada and Oregon will begin seeing a $3 monthly fee attached to debit card use.
Wells Fargo said it regularly reviews its policy. Customers who don't use their debit cards during a billing cycle won't pay the fee.
The fee will also be waived for select accounts.
wells fargo, business
- Family take legal steps to keep girl on life support
- Behind-the-scenes: Saying farewell to 'The Stick'
- 11 injured in oven explosion at Santa Rita Jail
- Big Sur fire burns 550 acres; 5 percent contained
- Woman dies after tweeting about working for 30 hours
- Man accused of trying to throw wife off San Mateo Bridge
- Fire at metal plant doesn't help hazy skies
- New tech honcho for Obama health care website
- Teen burned on bus to be honored by school team
- Winter Spare the Air Alert called through Wednesday
- abcnews: Deaf dad gets to hear daughter sing 48 min ago
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Foreclosure vote; Vallejo PD raise
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos