Wells Fargo rolls out $3 debit card charge
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- San Francisco-based Wells Fargo says it will begin charging some customers for using their debit cards.
Customers in Georgia, New Mexico, Nevada and Oregon will begin seeing a $3 monthly fee attached to debit card use.
Wells Fargo said it regularly reviews its policy. Customers who don't use their debit cards during a billing cycle won't pay the fee.
The fee will also be waived for select accounts.
wells fargo, business
- Wounded San Francisco police officer back in surgery 9 min ago
- Amber Alert canceled for child from Long Beach
- Officials investigating acid spill at Tesoro refinery 24 min ago
- Conn. shooter's dad: 'You can't get any more evil' 37 min ago
- Drought prompts officials to release water in Delta
- Tuolumne County man found guilty in I-580 shooting
- 6.9 earthquake rattles Northern California
- Man gets prison time in laser-pointer case 51 min ago
- Bill introduced to have utilities develop security plan
- Local entrepreneur facing domestic violence charges
- Petaluma police searching for suspected drive-thru thief
- Stolen EBMUD truck found in Castro Valley
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
- roundup: Fremont fires; Crash victim ID'd
- Officials investigating acid spill at...
24 min ago