Sister reveals Steve Jobs' final words
There are new details about the final hours of Apple co-founder Steve Jobs.
His sister says that just before he died, with his family around him, Jobs looked up and said his final words: "Oh wow. Oh wow. Oh wow."
In a eulogy published in the New York Times, Mona Simpson, Jobs' biological sister, says death didn't happen to her brother -- instead, he "achieved it."
Simpson didn't meet Jobs until she was 25. Jobs had been put up for adoption.
Simpson says her brother was humble, loyal and loved to keep learning.
steve jobs, apple, business
- Teen stowaway remains hospitalized in Hawaii
- SFPD to crack down on violators for pedestrian safety
- Sex offender grabs girl from parents in Berkeley
- 3-alarm fire burns three homes in San Francisco
- Pedestrian critically injured in SF near Stern Grove
- Material on Australian shore examined in jet hunt
- Fire in Novato damages garage and two cars
- Scientists locate shipwreck in San Francisco Bay
- Free health clinic in SF and Oakland this week
- Palo Alto hiker rescued in Yosemite after fall
- FedEx sued over deadly California bus crash
- Classical music legend Art Barnes is retiring
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
- roundup: Murder-for-hire plot; East Bay parks plan
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos