Sister reveals Steve Jobs' final words
There are new details about the final hours of Apple co-founder Steve Jobs.
His sister says that just before he died, with his family around him, Jobs looked up and said his final words: "Oh wow. Oh wow. Oh wow."
In a eulogy published in the New York Times, Mona Simpson, Jobs' biological sister, says death didn't happen to her brother -- instead, he "achieved it."
Simpson didn't meet Jobs until she was 25. Jobs had been put up for adoption.
Simpson says her brother was humble, loyal and loved to keep learning.
steve jobs, apple, business
- Underground fire forcing evacuations in Oakland 33 min ago
- World leaders, South Africans honor Mandela
- Frigid Bay Area weather takes deadly turn
- Only On 7: Federal drug agents sweep Tenderloin
- 'Radioactive' package found at Lafayette intersection 39 min ago
- Black ice on I-280 near crash in San Mateo County
- NTSB hearing on Asiana crash at SFO postponed
- SF firefighters gain upper hand on Recology plant fire
- Female teacher arrested for sexually abusing student
- Winter Spare the Air called through Tuesday
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- abcnews: Newlyweds accused in thrill-kill murder
- roundup: Oakland robberies; Pitcher makes donation
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday