Sister reveals Steve Jobs' final words
There are new details about the final hours of Apple co-founder Steve Jobs.
His sister says that just before he died, with his family around him, Jobs looked up and said his final words: "Oh wow. Oh wow. Oh wow."
In a eulogy published in the New York Times, Mona Simpson, Jobs' biological sister, says death didn't happen to her brother -- instead, he "achieved it."
Simpson didn't meet Jobs until she was 25. Jobs had been put up for adoption.
Simpson says her brother was humble, loyal and loved to keep learning.
steve jobs, apple, business
- Man ID'd in fatal boating accident in Redwood City
- Cal/OSHA fines BART $210,000 in 2013 fatal accident
- Evacuation came too late for many on sinking ferry
- Investigators reconstruct bus crash in California
- Crews retrieving body that washed onto Lands End
- Death penalty sought in killing of girl at sleepover
- Infant boy left alone in car all day in San Jose dies
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- Chelsea Clinton expecting first child
- Ryu pitches Dodgers past Giants 2-1 to avoid sweep 21 min ago
- Korean Air A380 hits 2 light poles at LA airport
- Water supply flushed after teen urinates into reservoir
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday 23 min ago
- roundup: SF plastic bag ban; Boy killed in Antioch
- Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
23 min ago