Answer to ATM fees: Commercials?
What would you do to avoid paying those irritating ATM fees? Watch commercials?
One company in New York thinks so. They've come up with an ATM that allows you to bypass the fee. In exchange, you watch a slideshow of 15 to 20-second long ads during your transaction.
Don't like the trade-off? You can always opt out and pay the normal fee.
- Officials investigating acid spill at Tesoro refinery
- Family mourns young woman killed by tree
- Wounded police officer back in surgery
- Conn. shooter's dad: 'You can't get any more evil'
- Fitbit users still looking for answers on Force rashes
- 5-year-old boy, babysitter struck by car in crosswalk
- Petaluma foster home in danger of closing
- Stars raise money for SF children's hospital
- Man gets prison time in laser-pointer case
- Bill introduced to have utilities develop security plan
- Petaluma police searching for suspected drive-thru thief
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
- roundup: Tesoro chemical spill; SOMA fire