900 people attend Emeryville job fair
EMERYVILLE, Calif. (KGO) -- Over 900 people attended a free job fair in Emeryville Monday, which also included a resume critique service.
ABC7News and the Job Journal sponsored the HIREvent Monday, from noon to 4 p.m. at the Hilton Garden Inn at 1800 Powell Street in Emeryville.
Admission was free.
The next East Bay HIREvent will be Feb. 28 in Concord.
jobs, emeryville, business
- Asiana crash victim was run over twice
- Memorial takes place in SF to honor Mandela
- Man shot by deputy may be "Cotton Ball Bandit"
- Four-alarm warehouse fire in Concord investigated
- Huy Fong Foods halting Sriracha sauce shipments 17 min ago
- Teen given probation in DUI crash that killed four 40 min ago
- Facebook to join S&P 500
- Volkswagen to end production of iconic 'Kombi' vans
- Runaway sisters found hiding in neighbor's home 23 min ago
- wls: Baby girl found dead in car seat in Chicago
- Winter Spare the Air called through Thursday
- abcnews: First lady's glare seen round the world
- roundup: Rollover crash victim; Vallejo homicide
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday