Survey: Women want consumer electronics
The key to your Valentine's heart may not be candy or flowers, but something a little more cold and impersonal.
A new survey shows 8 out of 10 women are hoping to receive consumer electronic products. The big hits are lightweight gadgets that make life a little simpler. Men still buy more gadgets than women, but the gap is closing.
The Consumer Electronics Association paid for the survey.
gadgets, shopping, holiday, business
- Protesters vacate CCSF building, head to city hall
- Virgin to stop service at Mineta San Jose Airport
- Crews demolishing building in Mission Bay fire
- Parents discuss Oakland school assaults with police
- Vehicle runs over gas line, hits SJ DMV building 23 min ago
- Manhunt on for Bay Area ATM robber
- Oakland considers dropping ShotSpotter technology
- Outkast, The Cure to headline BottleRock in Napa 39 min ago
- CDC reports rare woman-to-woman HIV transmission
- Overnight stays come to Winchester Mystery House
- Gorilla delivered via rare C-section at San Diego Zoo
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: Tree removal dispute; Weed-laced brownies
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos