Survey: Women want consumer electronics
The key to your Valentine's heart may not be candy or flowers, but something a little more cold and impersonal.
A new survey shows 8 out of 10 women are hoping to receive consumer electronic products. The big hits are lightweight gadgets that make life a little simpler. Men still buy more gadgets than women, but the gap is closing.
The Consumer Electronics Association paid for the survey.
gadgets, shopping, holiday, business
- Family: Children's Hospital calls girl 'dead'
- BART Board president wants to ban transit strikes
- Dozens hurt after London theater partially collapsed
- 'Duck Dynasty' fans react to Robertson's hiatus
- San Jose charity 3,000 short of toy distribution goal 26 min ago
- Last minute Christmas shopping is in full swing
- 'Wonder Girl' cancer patient is inspiration for Vallejo
- Report says bullying of American-Islamic kids on rise
- 1 dead, dozens hurt in California bus crashes
- Only On 7: Sneak peek at the SF Zoo's baby gorilla
- abcnews: Dennis Rodman does karaoke in NKorea
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Toy drive in need; Timeshare sales scam
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos