HP cutting 275 jobs at webOS business
PALO ALTO, Calif. (KGO) -- Hewlett Packard is cutting 275 engineering jobs and other positions at its webOS business.
The Palo Alto-based computer maker said it no longer needs many of the engineers and other related positions.
HP let go of more than 500 webOS employees last September following a decision to halt production of the company's Touchpad tablet and other webOS-based consumer products.
palo alto, hewlett packard, jobs, business
- Plane's disappearance result of "deliberate action"
- CCSF protestors make voices heard at City Hall
- Investigators finally getting look at Mission Bay fire
- I-TEAM: Small park, big problems
- Death of woman found in home considered homicide 18 min ago
- Vehicle runs over gas line, hits SJ DMV building
- Uber announces new insurance policy for drivers
- Costco recalls cases of freeze-dried fruit
- Crews busy dismantling old span of the Bay Bridge
- Virgin to stop service at Mineta San Jose Airport
- Group says GM airbag failures caused 303 deaths
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: AltCar Expo; Motorcyclist killed
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos