PG&E must send out bills in other languages
The California Public Utilities Commission approved a landmark settlement, requiring PG&E to send out its bills in Spanish and Chinese.
The settlement also includes other provisions to make your monthly bills more understandable. The non-English bills will be sent only to customers who request them.
PG&E has promised to reach out to the Chinese and Spanish speaking communities, to let them know.
PG&E, california public utilities commission, business
- Family escapes house fire in Oakland overnight
- Preemie has hope of going home by Christmas
- Driver arrested for DUI after fiery I-580 crash
- Breakthrough awards scientists in Mountain View
- Crash forces elementary school closure in San Rafael
- Poll: Californians gradually souring on unions
- Beyonce releases new iTunes-exclusive album
- Hwy 85 connector ramp reopened after fatal crash
- Only On 7: In-depth look into the life of drug dealers
- Child support helpline takes callers to sex hotline
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- Winter Spare the Air called through Friday
- roundup: BART higher fares; Bingo robbery
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday