PG&E must send out bills in other languages
The California Public Utilities Commission approved a landmark settlement, requiring PG&E to send out its bills in Spanish and Chinese.
The settlement also includes other provisions to make your monthly bills more understandable. The non-English bills will be sent only to customers who request them.
PG&E has promised to reach out to the Chinese and Spanish speaking communities, to let them know.
PG&E, california public utilities commission, business
- SF marks 108th anniversary of the 1906 earthquake
- Body found on Mt. Tam believed to be missing hiker
- Consumer Reports cracks which eggs to buy
- Doctors: 10-month-old girl won't survive abuse injuries
- 7.2 magnitude earthquake strikes Mexico
- One fatally shot in apparent burglary in Richmond
- Sonoma County fire burns garage and cars
- Avalanche sweeps down Everest, killing at least 12
- Man found fatally shot in Concord
- Sharks beat Kings 6-3 in Game 1
- Cal/OSHA fines BART $210,000 in 2013 fatal accident
- New assisted living rent law isn't retroactive
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- roundup: Berkeley fire estimate; Mount Tam body
- Perfect Pet: Isabella
2 min ago