PG&E must send out bills in other languages
The California Public Utilities Commission approved a landmark settlement, requiring PG&E to send out its bills in Spanish and Chinese.
The settlement also includes other provisions to make your monthly bills more understandable. The non-English bills will be sent only to customers who request them.
PG&E has promised to reach out to the Chinese and Spanish speaking communities, to let them know.
PG&E, california public utilities commission, business
- San Jose police officer facing sexual assault charges
- Feinstein: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Officials investigating acid spill at Tesoro refinery
- Family mourns young woman killed by tree
- High speed chase ends in crash in Richmond
- Pedestrian hit by car in downtown San Francisco crosswalk
- Lanes reopen on NB I-880 after Major-injury crash
- Report: CVS could face $29M fine for painkillers
- Portland family calls 911 about angry cat
- Japan marks 3rd anniversary of tsunami disasters
- Obama hams it up for health care on Funny or Die 36 min ago
- Crews fix broken water main in SF's Lower Haight
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday