Apple to pay users for iPhone 4 reception issues
CUPERTINO, Calif. (KGO) -- Apple has settled a class-action lawsuit and you could get some money from it.
The lawsuit was over the iPhone 4's reception problems. Some users said if you held the phone a certain way, reception would drop big time.
Apple will pay you $15 if you bought your handset before February 17, just file a claim online. You have until the end of August.
apple, china, iphone, iPad, business
- Fremont firefighters investigate three suspicious fires
- Two hospitalized after acid spill at Tesoro refinery 18 min ago
- Investigators to speak with shot San Francisco officer 56 min ago
- Tuolumne County man found guilty in I-580 shooting 24 min ago
- 6.9 earthquake rattles Northern California
- State senator to introduce utility security legislation 55 min ago
- Petaluma police searching for suspected drive-thru thief
- Stolen EBMUD truck found in Castro Valley 43 min ago
- Wolff: Temporary baseball stadium for A's possible
- All lanes clear on I-80 in Vacaville after fatal crash
- Teenage boy killed trying to walk across Highway 85
- Tucson courting car maker Tesla for 6,500 jobs
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- roundup: Surfer rescued; Fatal Oakland crash
- Campaign looks to end use of 'bossy' with...
33 min ago
- Investigators to speak with shot San...
56 min ago