Apple to pay users for iPhone 4 reception issues
CUPERTINO, Calif. (KGO) -- Apple has settled a class-action lawsuit and you could get some money from it.
The lawsuit was over the iPhone 4's reception problems. Some users said if you held the phone a certain way, reception would drop big time.
Apple will pay you $15 if you bought your handset before February 17, just file a claim online. You have until the end of August.
apple, china, iphone, iPad, business
- Family take legal steps to keep girl on life support
- Behind-the-scenes: Saying farewell to 'The Stick'
- 11 injured in oven explosion at Santa Rita Jail
- Big Sur fire burns 550 acres; 5 percent contained
- Woman dies after tweeting about working for 30 hours
- Man accused of trying to throw wife off San Mateo Bridge
- Fire at metal plant doesn't help hazy skies
- New tech honcho for Obama health care website
- Teen burned on bus to be honored by school team
- Winter Spare the Air Alert called through Wednesday
- abcnews: Deaf dad gets to hear daughter sing for...
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Foreclosure vote; Vallejo PD raise
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
- Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
16 min ago