Apple to pay users for iPhone 4 reception issues
CUPERTINO, Calif. (KGO) -- Apple has settled a class-action lawsuit and you could get some money from it.
The lawsuit was over the iPhone 4's reception problems. Some users said if you held the phone a certain way, reception would drop big time.
Apple will pay you $15 if you bought your handset before February 17, just file a claim online. You have until the end of August.
apple, china, iphone, iPad, business
- Man suspected of shooting SF police officer arrested
- East Bay residents warned after EBMUD truck stolen
- State oversight may tame California pot shops
- Wolff: Temporary baseball stadium for A's possible
- 6.9 quake rattles off the Northern California coast 10 min ago
- All lanes clear on I-80 in Vacaville after fatal crash
- Teenage boy killed trying to walk across Highway 85
- Tucson courting car maker Tesla for 6,500 jobs
- Gov. Brown booed by anti-fracking protesters
- Toddler uses FaceTime to save mom after dog attack
- '300' sequel rules box office with $45.1M debut
- Thousands audition for Wheel of Fortune in NorCal
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- roundup: Fatal bar shooting; Utility truck thefts
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos