United no longer letting families with kids board early
United Airlines is no longer allowing families with small children to board early.
United says it adopted the new policy to simplify the boarding process and reduce the overall number of boarding groups.
Most other airlines, including Jet Blue, Virgin and Delta, still let families with small children board before the rest of the coach passengers.
united airlines, airline industry, children, business
- Target apologizes after massive data breach
- Deputy saves man after crash in Oakland
- Consumer Reports tests handheld gaming devices
- Journals show students' despair, hope
- CPUC considering fine against PG&E for faulty pipeline
- BART board approves contract with AFSCME
- Bus with 8 kids involved in crash in Livermore
- Family holds prayer vigil for girl on life support
- Honda tops insurance industry safety list
- DEA wages war on synthetic drugs sold on Internet
- abcnews: Justin Bieber says 'I'm Retiring' from music
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Foreclosure program; Plastic water bottle ban
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos